VMI is an easily implemented program FMC uses to actively monitor and manage customer’s hydrogen peroxide inventory. Benefits of the system are:
- Increased raw materials reliability
- Reduced transactional burden (no need to place orders) and corresponding savings
- Reduced working capital (no need to maintain safety inventory)
- Process efficiency (FMC can alert customer if consumption patterns change abruptly)
- A platform for E-Commerce transactional efficiencies e-mail, fax or phone.
FMC’s RTG system is very simple to install and to maintain. A remotely mounted recorder receives a signal from the tank level transmitter, scales the signal and transmits the signal via a dedicated phone line to FMC’s data acquisition server. The data acquisition server stores the data which is downloaded to the host server. FMC distribution personnel retrieve/access data from the Host server via cell phone messages, pagers, e-mails or via a traditional web browser. The system has multiple redundancy for historical protection.FAQs